Friday 11 November 2011

Nudle Doodles!

Here's some figure studies, not done a little doodle page like this for a long time! :D

Really enjoy drawing wacky dynamic poses ha, no lazy leg amputees this time either! Need to improve my line control a little though, I end up going over my lines too much because I'm so rusty, they just get thicker and thicker the less I draw haha.


Project Odonata is going strong, I'm planning on making some development posts of some of our programming scenes and thesis so you have something to look at, rather than me just telling you about it every other month :p

Catch you later! :)

9 comments:

Chris Zammit said...

really nice drawings, they all from the top of your head?

Rob Laro said...

Thanks! Mostly, I took a quick browse at some reference before I started though. :)

Chris Zammit said...

cool, as for the line quality I really like it even if you think it's rusty, I'm inspired to draw some naked ladies now :)

Stacy LeFevre said...

Fantastic gesture with this! Love how much life is in each pose.

Saskia said...

I dunno, I actually enjoy the thick line very much. They give the figures the sense of weight, while the drawings are overall extremely alive. I´m glad that you ar eposting again :)))

Kendra Melton said...

So awesome!

Erotibot said...

YOU!! RRRrrrhhh

These are awesome, and totally inspirational. Can't believe it took me this long to find you. Fun stuff.

/saves everything

Gillibean said...

wow these are beautiful, really love the colours youve used too =D

Tooninator said...

I always love these girls. Awesome!